WELCOME

WELCOME
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

BOYFRIEND REPLACED GIRLFRIEND WITH A VIBRATOR(RABBIT OR BULLET?)


Dear Pastor,

This is the first time I am writing to you. I am 26 and my boyfriend is 24. When we had our first date, I put my cards on the table. I told him I was not interested in marriage because I am waiting to be called by the US Embassy. My people have filed for me and they may call me at anytime.

We dated for about 12 weeks, then we started to have sex. His birthday was approaching and I asked him what he wanted me to get him and, to my surprise, he said a vibrator. I objected but he insisted that what he wanted. I bought it but he is obsessed with it. He is always using it on himself and he groans a lot. He is now ignoring me because the vibrator is giving him more than I can give him.

S.S.,

Dear S.S.,

When a couple decides to use sex toys, they should bear in mind that the stimulation and sexual gratification this sex toy (vibrator) may cause, neither is capable of causing that.

You are having a sexual relationship. When you leave Jamaica, he will replace you. I would be surprised if he stays with you for more than a year. It is just sex and will get stale.

No comments:

Post a Comment