WELCOME

WELCOME
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

What you know bout me? What you, what you know bout me? My lipgloss be cool, my lipgloss be popping. LOL.

I received my NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine complimentary from Influenster.
My shade was Nude York City and I must say I love this lipshine.
It slides on smoothly, moisturizes my lips, makes my lips looks oh so luscious and kissable and last a good while.

The price is not bad for all what i said above, only $2. 49 affordable and cheap but not a cheap product.
The smell is so amazing if you don't control yourself you might eat it :)
I am very please with this product and hope they come out with many more shades, so i can add it as a top coat to my lipsticks or just wear it by itself.

I recommend you go buy it and try it out for yourselves. I bet you're going to love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment