WELCOME

WELCOME
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress


Price:$6.99
Can be found in places like cvs, walgreens, target etc

I received the Kiss Nail Dress from Influenster in the Holiday Voxbox. It doesn't have a style name so I call it Cheetah print. I think Kiss should improved on that and make some names for the styles on the packaging.

They are quite easy to use just peel of and apply to your finger nails and toenails like a sticker. Brownie points for no waiting on the nails to dry or fanning or blowing the nails like your are cooling soup.

So I apply them file them to the shape of my nails and that's it, you don't even need a top coat. My teenage daughter was excited about them as well. Best believe she took mine that was left and use them on her own nails.

One thing thou it didn't fit some of my nail to a tea. I guess my nail is shape weird or the product need to be adjusted a little. Other than that it's great and would recommend you buying it. you will have a great time with all the different styles to match any outfit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment