WELCOME

WELCOME
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask


So I received the Botanics Ionic Clay Mask complimentary from influenster. It is green like hulk green, the color is not too bad it does have to do with the #powerofplants. I love it, I love how clean and smooth it made my skin feel. It doesn't have a smell, well to me and it dries very fast and wipes off easy;If you use a damp cloth or wipes. I have oily skin and it is a little drying even for my skin. I had to use a little more moisturizer than usual. I love how it shrinks my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft.  I have very sensitive skin and I had no irritations or breakouts using this product. To get the best out of it, i wash my face with an oil free cleanser first, then I steam my face, apply the clay let it stay on for 10 minutes, then wipe off with a damp wipes. Best clay mask I've used yet, no doubt about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment