WELCOME

WELCOME
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME! (ANY ADVICE FOR THIS YOUNG LADY?)

My boy friend of Four years cheated on me and I found out today. The female that he cheated with told me everything. When i confronted him,  he tried to deny it. he begged me to forgive him and he broke off the relationship with the woman infront of me. She called me and told me that she felt terrible and so am I.  I am dying right now and I do not know what to do. How I am going to tell my family about this?. Please give me your advice and tell me if i should give him a second chance. because he cried to me and he said this was just a mistake. what should I do?  This is the first time this is happening to me, and I really love him , but when i think about them having sex in her car I am feeling betrayed.

1 comment:

  1. girl im not going to lie its going to be a long road to recovery but you have got to believe that you can pull through. as much as you might want to forgive him you know more than likely he will do it again. and you are to good for that. its all about you now..and your recovery. this is the hardest part, time to keep yourself distracted, shopping,makeover ,friends keep him out of sight and out of mind. you will be ok sweety,. in your heart you know what to do and dont need anyone to instruct you follow your heart

    ReplyDelete