WELCOME

WELCOME
Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. Coco Chanel

Monday, August 15, 2011

Bored with my boyfriend?!


Is it normal to be bored with your boyfriend???

I mean, we have so much in common and he's easy to talk to. We have the best conversations... he's such a sweetheart. But lately... I've just been bored with him................. idk. 

Me and him have been dating for about a year now and barely any problems, but I just catch myself looking at other guys or wondering what its like to date someone else. Sometimes I feel like I'm not even really attracted to him anymore.............. is this normal? I don't know what to do. I care about him and all but at this point I don't ever see myself falling "in" love with him, as he has fallen in love with me. 

Advice? 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah i think its normal, i talk with all my girlfriends and they all say there is a point when they run out of interesting things to talk about with their boyfriends..

    its all abotu doing new things together and get out of the ''usual'' routine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in your shoes 1 year and a half ago- i decided to stay with him because i did care about him, didnt want to hurt him and we didnt have any problems (so it was like why rock the boat). Another 1 year and half has passed since i came to that realization and i finally came to decision to end things with him.
    I regret not breaking it off or talking more about it to him. I feel like in that year and half since the realization he could have gone on to find someone who cares for him as much as he was in love with me ( i didnt feel the same). Waiting just made it more hurtful and harder on the both of us.

    ReplyDelete